NuCentz Magazine is a magazine with diverse subjects. I started thinking NuCentz Magazine is a great opportunity I was given the chance to be a part of, but I and maybe not many may not know much about this wonderful magazine. Therefore, why not write an article about the magazine. Herb Anderson, one of the creators of NuCentz Magazine took the time to answer some questions about NuCentz Magazineand himself. Ergo, here is a closer look into NuCentz magazine:
1) How did NuCentz Magazine come about? Such as what inspired or motivated you to create NuCentz Magazine?
NuCentz Magazine started in Orlando, Fl with myself and Leslie Christinai we were attending Full Sail University. We seeing a need for advertising amongst classmates that had businesses and did freelance work within the entertainment industry. So we created a platform for them and charged a fee for them to promote and advertise.
Leslie’s background - Digital Media & Web Design
Herbert’s background - Business & Networking
2) How long has NuCentz Magazine ran for?
NuCentz Magazine was Established in 2006, as an online magazine and went to a Printed publication in 2013.
3) Right now for a digital copy of NuCentz magazine it is 99 cents, is it still 99 cents or have you change it?
The first issue of NuCentz was .99 centz, but now it’s free to download @ www.joomag.com
4) So far, from what I see there is just a digital form of the magazine. If there is only a digital form of the magazine do you plan to create hard copies to sell?
5) Is NuCentz Magazine a magazine that writes about diverse subjects?
NuCentzMag.com is geared toward, Creative Thinkers & Entrepreneurs of all sorts. We like to give our readers, real stories about starting businesses, owning real estate, making the best of your dollar, entertainment/business and how to be successful in it. Articles about people and life changing affairs on a business venture. We provide information that helps our readers learn and move forward with their goals or business ideas.
6) Do you have any other plans for the magazine right now and down the line? If so could you give us a few or one of the ideas you have for the magazine?
NuCentzMag.com is constantly charging direction with the growth and changing ways of the internet. We plan to collaborate with multiple companies to expand our appearance to our target market in the coming months. We also have an opportunity to jump into the Cannabis industry as well, with is industry spending endless Advertising Dollars we’re looking to capitalize of that . NuCentz is alway looking for good writers and contributors to join our team.
7) How long have you been an editor? What are some pointers you can give to writers or other editors?
First - Find a platform, magazine, or blog to use and to gain Followers, Readers. AND Use it.
Be consistent 2 - 3 articles a week - The more content the more reads.
And don’t limit yourself to one topic. - Write about everything that’s real.